Emotional Leverage Training Cohort
Leveraging Emotional Intelligence For Better People and Better Outcomes
Who on your team is producing at their greatest level of success? If the answer isn’t everyone, we have intentional work to do.
Neuro, behavioral and social research shows that individuals of higher EI exhibit greater confidence, mental agility, work ethics, and leadership skills than that of their counterparts. As well, when surveying leaders about the most important traits of a good employee or team member, the responses included what has in the past been labeled as soft skills: honest, fair, good listener, empathetic, non-bias, team-player and so on, all adjectives that did not describe technical skills but attributes that significantly increased the results of technical skills.
TRAINING COHORT OBJECTIVES
Our Emotional Intelligence Training Cohort is designed to build internal cultures that use EI effectively by:
• Learning the 5 core and 15 sub competencies of EI
• Determining individual and collective EI strengths of the team
• Encouraging self-reflection and self-regulation
• Narrowing windows of biases
• Navigating conflict successfully
• Challenging average performance
• Inciting mindful action and reaction
• Implementing tools to strengthen at less than peak performance